The Hacking House program
The Hacking House program is a 3-month cycle opened to all students, freelancers and IoT entrepreneurs. Each team is a mix of Hardware, Software and Marketing profiles working together to solve real world problems for sponsor customers with an IoT solution.
How the Hacking House works?
Why we always suceed?
Why you should join
- World best internship AND entrepreneurial journey
- Step into the growing IoT industry
- Learn fast by doing
- Experience an international environment
What we provide
- IoT Workshops run by experts
- Stipend & lunch expenses for interns (tickets restaurant)
- International visibility and media coverage of projects and teams
- Global career opportunities within Sigfox and Sigfox partners
- Zero risk entrepreneurship kick-off and pitch in front of incubator and accelerator partners
We are looking for
- April 30th : Initial deadline for participants applications.
- June 19th: Kickoff of the 3-month Hacking House program.
- September 6th : Project pitches and demonstration
The Hacking House location
Sigfox offices, 112 avenue de Wagram, 75017 Paris
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line. We read every single email.