HACKING HOUSE CHICAGO
The Hacking House Chicago will open from June 3rd through August 23rd, 2019
The Hacking House Chicago program
The Hacking House is a program supported by Sigfox, the leading French IoT company. The program is a 3-month challenge, with intensive training by international mentors. We bring brilliant talents with diverse backgrounds together to shape the future.
The program includes 70 hours of course in total
• 5 hours of online course on IoT and Sigfox technology
• 20 hours of offline course on IoT, prototyping, Problem solving, Research Methodology, Design Thinking, entrepreneurship, Business Plan, Pitch and presentation preparation, all by an experimented mentor
• 45 hours of teamwork activity
Why you should join
• Step into the growing IoT industry
• Learn fast by doing
• Experience an international environment
• Challenge yourself
• Start your entrepreneurial journey
• Secure your future career
What we provide
- A space to gather industrial actors, academia, government institutions, startups
- Free workshops by industry experts on key technologies (STM32, Sigfox Sensit, Raspberry PI)
- Software workshops (Sigfox backend, Autocad)
- Certified MIT Fablab workshops on classical prototyping equipment (3D printers, laser cutter, …)
- Zero risk entrepreneurship kick-off
- Monthly stipend to cover public transportation costs coverage and lunch expense
- International visibility and media coverage of projects and teams
- Global career opportunities within Sigfox and Sigfox partners
- Great chance to launch your startup after the end of the program with incubators and accelerators program of Sigfox partners
- May 3rd: Applications Deadline.
- June 3rd: Kickoff 3-month Hacking House program.
- August 23rd: Demo Day – project pitches and presentations.
The Hacking House location
The Chicago Connectory
22 W Merchandise Mart Plaza #570
Chicago, IL – United States
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line. We read every single email.